New Graduate Physiotherapist Opportunity
- Permanent Full Time
- Mentorship and support in transitioning into your new role
- Opportunity for long term career growth, security, stability and pathway advancement
We are currently seeking an EXTRAORDINARY PHYSIOTHERAPIST to join our Multidisciplinary Team of Healthcare Professionals. This is an amazing opportunity to join our expanding multidisciplinary health and wellness team for the right committed, dynamic and motivated person.
YOUnique Health & Wellbeing is Adelaide’s Newest Holistic Health Centre in Woodville South, creating a COMMUNITY situated around Health and Wellness. Our philosophy is that each person is a YOUnique individual, and deserves a tailored health approach. Our team works together to create long-term, collaborative solutions that fix the root cause of the problem, not just a band-aid solution.
Due to increased growth, we require an outstanding physiotherapist who is ready to hit the ground running.
Are you the exceptional physiotherapist we are looking for?
If so, you:
- Are an enthusiastic new graduate looking for an amazing team to call home
- Have an interest in a holistic approach to physiotherapy, meaning looking at the whole person and not just the injury itself.
- Are passionate about working on the root cause of the problem, developing innovative ways of treatment, always keeping the patient’s YOUnique goals first
- Have always wanted to work alongside other allied health team members to deliver the best service to the patient as part of an expanding, growing team
- Are on a path of constant growth, personally and professionally, and regularly stretch beyond your comfort level
- Are a team player and have strong communication skills
- Have interest in a range of musculoskeletal conditions, and would like exposure to a variety of musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain, sport or fitness related injuries, and chronic conditions
- You thrive on a fast, challenging yet extremely rewarding role
- You are not afraid to ask for and get referrals
- You are eager to learn, passion for being the best and earn a great reputation
- You are passionate, dedicated, and want to help your team be successful. This includes a willingness to help build the business.
- You are desiring longevity and security in a position where you can create long-term relationships both with patients and with your team
- You always have a passion for learning new things and committed to continued growth and excellence
- You are open minded and welcome exploring new ways
- You can’t wait to hit the ground running
Benefits of being part of the team:
- Secure, long-term employment and career advancement options
- Above average remuneration in the long-term
- Flexible hours
- In house training, weekly mentorship, to help you transition smoothly and easily from Uni to your new role
- Great opportunity to join a young, successful company that is growing very fast, and help shape the company from the ground up
- Opportunity for growth in your chosen field, being encouraged to follow your own career passions and interests within the business model
- Working alongside other health professionals, such as: nutritionist, massage therapist, counselor, yoga / meditation teachers, and more professionals as we continue to expand
- Team training, following a Multidisciplinary model. You will have the incredible advantage of hearing and learning from a range of professions and practitioners to broaden and expand your knowledge regarding many areas of health and wellness
- Being part of our “YOUnique” Wellbeing retreats, workshops and seminars
- Being part of our yearly Wellness Retreat to relax, ground yourself, and grow both individually and as part of the team
- Regular social activities
Most importantly, knowing that you are part of something which is bigger than yourself. Sharing the vision and mission to serve others, in creating a loving and vibrant community. Our core vision is to serve one another, creating a wonderful place to pursue your passions, help patients towards their full holistic health and grow as a diverse team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), part time role with the potential to expand into full time case load if desired
- Liaising with our Multidisciplinary team for patient referral and management
- Taking initiative to constantly and actively participate in activities to attract and retain our valued clients
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Being part of our amazing team to conduct seminars, regular staff in-services and other out of clinic activities
- Taking initiative in coming up with new ways of shaping the culture and doing business
To help keep you on track, you will be measured against a set of outcomes, such as your utilisation rate and client follow-up phone calls, to make sure we are providing the same wonderful standard of care as one another. We have a communication channel that our staff loves to be a part of!
Remuneration: Permanent Employment with Commission to reward your efforts. Be truly rewarded on your efforts with a supportive team behind you.
Hours: The position is for a full time load. However, part time applications can be negotiated.
Team YOUnique a embodies an holistic approach to health and wellness through Multidisciplinary integration.
We believe in YOU, the individual. Your YOUnique goals, passions and aspirations. TOGETHER we believe in community and serving.
We are a team of dedicated, caring, and nurturing health professionals who are passionate about our clients’ health and wellbeing. We address all areas of health: mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual. We know that no two people are the same, which is why we offer tailored solutions for you and are committed to delivering quality service to our patients every single time.
We believe that this is not a just a “job” – it is your passion. We highly encourage personal development and personal growth, and support each person in their own journey. We look after our staff in a very nourishing team environment.
If you think you would be the perfect fit, please send us your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com with the title YOUNIQUE PHYSIO.
For any questions, call Diana on 0450913400.
We look forward to hearing from you!