Holistic Physiotherapist Opportunity – Part Time to Full Time
We are currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Physiotherapist to join our Multidisciplinary Team of Healthcare Professionals.
Are you the physiotherapist we are looking for?
If so, you:
- Have an interest in a holistic approach to physiotherapy and in working alongside other team members to deliver the best service to the patient as part of an expanding, growing team
- Are on a path of constant growth, personally and professionally and stretch beyond your comfort level
- Are a team player and have strong communication skil
- Have interested in a range of musculoskeletal conditions, such as sport and fitness related injuries and chronic conditions
You have a strong interest in one or more of the following:
- Running group classes
- Fitness/Functional Training
- Mindfulness and stress reduction
- (Skillset and experience preferred but not essential, as we have in-house PD and mentorship in these areas}.
Benefits of being part of the team:
- Great opportunity to join a young successful company that is growing very fast, and help shape the company from the ground up
- Flexible hours and above average remuneration.
- Being part of our yearly Wellness Retreat to completely relax and ground within and grow as a team
- If successful, you will be working alongside a nutritionist, massage therapist, life coach and yoga / meditation teachers and more professionals as we continue to expand
- Fortnightly team training, following a Multidisciplinary model. You will have the incredible advantage of hearing and learning from a range of professions and practitioners to broaden and expand your knowledge regarding many areas of health and wellness.
- Being part of our”YOUnique” Wellbeing Retreats, workshops and seminars
- Regular social activities
- Opportunity for growth in your chosen field, being encouraged to follow your own career passions and interests within the business model
Most importantly, knowing that you are part of something which is bigger than yourself. Sharing the vision and mission to serve others, in creating a loving and vibrant community. Our core vision is to serve one another, creating a wonderful place to pursue your passions, help patients towards their full holistic health and grow as a diverse team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), part time role with the potential to expand into full time case load if desired
- Liaising with our Multidisciplinary team for patient referral and management
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients
- Being part of our amazing team to conduct seminars, regular staff in-services and other out of clinic activities
To help keep you on track, you will be measured against a set of outcomes, such as your utilisation rate, client follow-up phone calls, to make sure we are providing the same wonderful standard of care as one another. We have a communication channel that our staff loves to be a part of!
Renumeration: commission based. Be truly rewarded on your efforts with a supportive team behind you.
Hours: You will be starting with a part time load, with view to build up to full time load. This is a mixture of one on one consults and varying group classes.
Team YOUnique is a embodies a holistic approach to health and wellness through Multidisciplinary integration.
We believe in YOU, the individual. Your YOUnique goals, passions and aspirations. TOGETHER we believe in community and serving.
We are a team of dedicated, caring and nurturing health professionals who are passionate about our clients’ health and wellbeing. We address all areas of health: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. We know that no two people are the same, which is why we offer tailored solutions for you and are committed to delivering quality service to our patients every single time.
We believe that this is not a just a “job”, it is your passion. We highly encourage personal development and personal growth , and support each person in their own journey. We look after our staff in a very nourishing team environment.
If you think you would be the perfect fit, please call Diana on 0450913400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title PHYSIO.
We look forward to hearing from you!